Following on from the success of our crowdfund (which raised 18,945 ether for the house bankroll) and the recent soft-launch of our Ethereum dice game, we are very pleased to announce that our ÐICE tokens become available for trading on EtherDelta exchange May 15th from 0900 UTC.
What is Etheroll?
Our Ethereum dice game is provably-fair, has a low 1% house edge and no sign-ups or deposits. Each dice roll is provably random and crypto-graphically secure thanks to the nature of the Ethereum blockchain. Players can set their own odds using our unique web-based UI. *A world first for Ethereum!*
In the few weeks since our soft-launch, we have seen players wager up to 108 ether on one roll of the dice. Check out some of the other large wagers here (current live contract) and here (discontinued contract).
We are currently in the process of ramping up into full production. We recently raised our bankroll by 1000 ether, ~1/18th of our total bankroll. Bankroll increases will follow in a gradual order. You can read more on our development focuses in our 3-6 month development road-map here.
What is ÐICE?
We are inviting you to bet on the house. Our ÐICE token is an ERC-20 standards-compliant token, and a default token within MyEtherWallet and Parity.
ÐICE grants its holders special rights and privileges within the Etheroll platform; including the right to profit your proportional share of the house bankroll generates via our dice game with its built-in 1% house edge. For example, if you own 10% of all tokens, you have rights to 10% of the profit the bankroll generates, every 12 weeks.
Each ÐICE token grants its owner the following rights and has the following benefits:
- Direct earnings – Proportional to the number of tokens they hold. Our valued token holders as a collective receive 100% of the profits their proportional share of the house generates every 12 weeks. House profits are generated via the 1% house-edge. Tokens holders are exposed to each roll of the dice with the advantage of the 1% house-edge always being in their favor.
- A fixed total supply of 7,001,622.64 ÐICE, there will never be another mintage.
- Name: DICE
- Decimals: 16
- Address: 0x2e071D2966Aa7D8dECB1005885bA1977D6038A65
Etheroll DICE Tokens Unlocked May 15 on EtherDelta Exchange
ÐICE tokens are unlocked May 15th at 0900 UTC and will be available from this date forward on EtherDelta exchange. If you missed out on our crowdfund in February you can load up on ÐICE tokens from May 15th on the completely de-centralized EtherDelta exchange. You can learn more about the benefits of our DICE token by visiting etheroll.com today.
Trading ÐICE on EtherDelta
Instructions on how to trade on EtherDelta exchange are posted to their website. Using the top menu, select ‘Help’. From here, you can read the guides, or watch the screen-casts. For support, open the chat in the bottom right corner.
To interact with EtherDelta, you will need to use the Google Chrome Metamask extension. Metamask is available at metamask.io. You can not use Mist to trade on EtherDelta. To create a sell order of ÐICE on EtherDelta, you will first need to send ÐICE tokens to your Metamask wallet and then deposit ÐICE into EtherDelta. Follow the guides available on their website for further details on how to achieve this. You can find this information under the ‘Help’ menu.
To buy ÐICE tokens, you will need to first deposit ether into EtheDelta exchange and then create a buy order. Follow the guides available on their website for further details on how to achieve this. You can find this information under the ‘Help’ menu.
Development Roadmap + Security Audits
- 3-6 month development roadmap
- 3rd party independent security audits for our game completed by Piper Merriam (ENS auditor), early 2017
- 3rd party independent security audits for our crowdfund + token completed by Piper Merriam, early 2017
Recent Etheroll Numbers (~3 weeks soft-launch with zero publicity)
- Total wagered since soft-launch (at time of writing): 9500+ ether
- Total games (at time of writing): 4900 (+4000 in our week 1 soft-launch – discontinued smart-contract)
- Largest wager: 108 ether
Some Interesting Crypto Gambling Numbers
With a market cap of ~$29 billion USD,  it is estimated that 50-60% of all transactions relate to online gambling.  In the past year, BTC casino revenue was 3,173,833 BTC with a profit of 15,173.6 BTC. In the same period, 20.83 billion bets have been placed across Bitcoin casinos. 
- Live game available at etheroll.com (requires Mist browser)
- Game demo
- Original crowdfund details (now closed!)
Please be sure to read our risks document available here (PDF).
ÐICE tokens are available for trading May 15th from 0900 UTC on EtherDelta exchange. You can learn more about the benefits of the DICE token by visiting etheroll.com today.
 Source: https://blockchain.info/charts/market-cap
 Source: http://lsvp.com/2013/08/23/at-least-half-of-all-bitcoin-transactions-are-for-online-gambling/
 Source: https://thebitcoinstrip.com/stats/2015-01-02-to-2016-12-25